Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music Personalities - Si Hoo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

So, I would like to wish my dear SC-bear an almost "Happy Birthday" because it is coming up soon. So, I suppose I just want everyone to keep that in mind. Also, I would like to post the grand unveiling of the song that I thought represented her most.

And so... The song is... Aila Re Aila. It's a Hindi song, and it is incredibly upbeat, and the music is very catchy. It's a fun dance song, and I think that it represents SC's fun, upbeat and friendly personality very well. So, here's the video to the song, and hopefully you all enjoy it and love it as much as I do.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Admin

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 pm by Admin

Si Hoo wrote:Aww, thank you so much! ♥ I can't believe you remembered that it will be my birthday soon!
- - -
I like that song; It makes me smile every time I listen to it. Your description of me is really flattering too. There are now tears of happiness welling in my eyes. xD I think that I cry joyful tears too much.
Aww! Yes, I remembered that it was sometime around here, so I went back to that animation I made you and checked the upload date.

In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed the song and the description, and I feel honored that it brought tears of happiness to your eyes!

Si Hoo

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm by Si Hoo

Aww, thank you so much! ♥ I can't believe you remembered that it will be my birthday soon!
- - -
I like that song; It makes me smile every time I listen to it. Your description of me is really flattering too. There are now tears of happiness welling in my eyes. xD I think that I cry joyful tears too much.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum