Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polygamy...

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:
MichaelJackson'sGirl wrote:I just believe in being faithful to your one wife. That's what your love is for.
Precisely how I feel! ^_^
One should be enough to cherish and love to the end of one's days.
By having only one, they are more precious.
Actually... that's not true...
You can't speak for everyone by just saying what you believe.
Sure, to you and me, it may seem that one person is more precious.
However, another may not feel the same way. So, who are we to tell them how they would feel?
Also, love is infinite, and is also felt in different ways by different people, so that's not true for everyone.
Also, as said... it's not abot satisfying one's needs. It's not because they get selfish and feel like one person isn't enough for them.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

27Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

Psh, worked for the philosophers. xD

I don't know... xD I think that be being limited, the single person would become even more special. Then there would be more fudge for me! 8D (Sorry, I've been craving fudge all day. xD)

I have much to learn. xD Please teach me! I just don't get it; what is it if one isn't enough?
(Wow, you must think I'm such a bloody ninny. xD Sorry, my head's just kind of thick.)

28Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:Psh, worked for the philosophers. xD

I don't know... xD I think that be being limited, the single person would become even more special. Then there would be more fudge for me! 8D (Sorry, I've been craving fudge all day. xD)

I have much to learn. xD Please teach me! I just don't get it; what is it if one isn't enough?
(Wow, you must think I'm such a bloody ninny. xD Sorry, my head's just kind of thick.)
Well, to most people, yes. However, it's not to everyone.
Not everyone could be in such a relationship, but there are those that can, and if that';s waht they want, they should be able to.

Alright. xD I'll answer this question. What is it if one isn't enough? As said, it's not that one isn't enough at all. It's that there is more than one person that they love and that makes them happy.

29Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

What the bloody hell does that mean? xD That interprets as being greedy.
Some people are fighting for their lives right now. They don't have one person to love, let alone two.

Please madame? Will you give me some examples? I find those help me to understand. xD

30Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

So? Thrusting a person into a room alone with another and telling them to start a relationship together does not mean they'll be compatible. Just because there are people who don't have a partner doesn't mean that a three-way relationship is greedy in terms of having partners.

Alright. xD Erm, there's a man, and he loves this woman. The woman is bisexual and overtime she meets this other woman who is bisexual. The couple starts inviting her on dates with them at one point, and overtime, both of them fall in love with her. It's not that the couple didn't think that the other was enough. It's that they loved someone else as well.

31Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

xD Hahaha, yeah, I totally agree with that! There are lusty folks are monstrously greedy and full of desire. They would definitely take two just to take advantage of both, except they can only find one. xD Poor fools.

Well, when I count up the numbers, it seems absurd. xD Why do they feel they are above the law?

32Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:xD Hahaha, yeah, I totally agree with that! There are lusty folks are monstrously greedy and full of desire. They would definitely take two just to take advantage of both, except they can only find one. xD Poor fools.

Well, when I count up the numbers, it seems absurd. xD Why do they feel they are above the law?
But, they don't feel that they are above the law. They just feel that there's more than one person. The fact is, they don't start a relationship with more than one person because the first person is enough. They just start a relationship with both of them because they love the person.

How do we know when a restriction on love is fair? Inter-racial marriage used to be banned. Is that fair?

33Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

But I always thought that it was against the law to wed more than one person at a time. Was I wrong? xD I bet I was.

Technically, yes if you want a bizarre viewpoint. xD I feel that one of the main purposes of marriage is mating.
That law would result in pureblooded children.

34Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:But I always thought that it was against the law to wed more than one person at a time. Was I wrong? xD I bet I was.

Technically, yes if you want a bizarre viewpoint. xD I feel that one of the main purposes of marriage is mating.
That law would result in pureblooded children.
No, you're correct. It's against the law to wed more than one person. It's not against the law to be in a relationship with more than one person. The government has no say in that.

So, do you have anything against homosexual marriage? (This is not off-topic by the way. I"m very aware that this is about Polygamy, however, this is helping me prove a point)
I'm sorry... Are you saying that's a good thing?

35Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

What? I totally thought we were talking about marrying more than one this whole time! xD
Oh crumbs. xD I'm such a dork.

Yes, actually I do. xD I feel there is no purpose or goal to be fullfilled other than one's own happiness. I feel that it is not necessary for survival; reproduction is necessary, so that's why I'm more lenient for single person opposite gender marriages. They actually return something to society. (Sorry, I understand now. xD)
Yep. xD

36Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:What? I totally thought we were talking about marrying more than one this whole time! xD
Oh crumbs. xD I'm such a dork.

Yes, actually I do. xD I feel there is no purpose or goal to be fullfilled other than one's own happiness. I feel that it is not necessary for survival; reproduction is necessary, so that's why I'm more lenient for single person opposite gender marriages. They actually return something to society. (Sorry, I understand now. xD)
Yep. xD
No. xD We were just talking about the subject in general.

Well, these two subjects are different in the sense that homosexuality is actually controlled by genes. However, polygamy isn't. Anyway, survival isn't all there is to life. Hell, I'd be happier if the human race died out. We're killing ourselves and the planet we're living on in the process. Also, reproduction isn't needed. The world is overpopulated as it is. And what about infertile couples, and older couples? Should they not be allowed to get married just because they can't reproduce? Also, these kinds of marriages return to society. They make it so that everyone is equal.
Wait, what? I'm sorry, but how is that a good thing?

37Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

So I was partially right? xD

Haha, see why I'm not a big fan of mating and marriage? xD I just feel there is no need to carry on something so filthy. But ah well. I think that living is spectacular anyways. ^_^ So many people think they need others to be happy... What a pity that is.
I am utterly ecstatic living with just my dreams and purpose.
Pureblooded children! ^_^ No crossbreeds!

38Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:So I was partially right? xD

Haha, see why I'm not a big fan of mating and marriage? xD I just feel there is no need to carry on something so filthy. But ah well. I think that living is spectacular anyways. ^_^ So many people think they need others to be happy... What a pity that is.
I am utterly ecstatic living with just my dreams and purpose.
Pureblooded children! ^_^ No crossbreeds!
Yes. xD You were.

And yes. Well, you may not, but others do, and they should be allowed to do what they want. Who am I to tell someone who they can and can't love? Who am I to get in between people who love each other?
Are you suggesting that people of different races are different breeds? If so... I find that rather offensive, seeing as I'm part-Indian.

39Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

That always fills me with joy. xD Fifty percent is better than zero!

Well, we're not. xD But according to authority, aka the government, these type of things are frowned upon. They are the ones who say no to greed. xD (Just kidding.)
xD I'm just being ridiculous. Practically most of what I say is a bunch of blarney.
I honestly have nothing against multicultural kids. xD
I was just presenting the views of people like white supremacists. xD

40Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:That always fills me with joy. xD Fifty percent is better than zero!

Well, we're not. xD But according to authority, aka the government, these type of things are frowned upon. They are the ones who say no to greed. xD (Just kidding.)
xD I'm just being ridiculous. Practically most of what I say is a bunch of blarney.
I honestly have nothing against multicultural kids. xD
I was just presenting the views of people like white supremacists. xD
Yes! xD It most certainly is...

Ah, okay. xD I did not know that...

So, I'm rather confused about your opinion on Polygamy at the oment. If you don't mind my asking...what is it? xD

41Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

So you want the truth? xD

42Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:So you want the truth? xD
That would be nice. xD

43Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

Okay. xD

Surprisingly, I feel really neutral about the whole thing. I'm completely apathetic to what they chose to do with their lives. xD
I mean, I would never enjoy being forced into something like that, but it's not something that haunts me. I rarely ever thought about it before. I just wanted to join a debate. xD

44Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elderly Old Queen wrote:Okay. xD

Surprisingly, I feel really neutral about the whole thing. I'm completely apathetic to what they chose to do with their lives. xD
I mean, I would never enjoy being forced into something like that, but it's not something that haunts me. I rarely ever thought about it before. I just wanted to join a debate. xD
xD Well, you did well in the debate! Smile

45Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

Thanks! xD It was actually fun, too!
You were really nice and gentle. I was expecting to be trampled due to my lack of poise and knowledge. xD
It was really refreshing to have a truly friendly debate. (Though who knows? Perhaps you were doing your pretend internet glaring the whole time. xD)

46Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

xD Glad you enjoyed your first debate!
Was I? xD That's the first I've heard that... But I'll take it! Eh, trust me, you have much more knowledge than some of my debate partners.
(No. xD I only do my murderous glaring when I type the icon. And as said, 99.99% of the time, I'm not glaring at the person I'm talking to)

47Polygamy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Polygamy... Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Elderly Old Queen

Elderly Old Queen

Thank you!
Good, because I don't really know what else to say. xD Oh dear, they must be ridiculously incompetent.
(That's reassuring. xD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum