Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rant Thread

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rant Thread Empty Rant Thread Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Rules
1. Keep it appropriate, please.
2. If it is about a member online, please do not name any names.
3. DO NOT reply to anyone else's rant.

Need somewhere to rant to? This thread is perfect for you? Anything you have in your head that you're just dying to get out, please post it here. You may post it in any way. Caps, pictures (appropriate pictures), words, whatever you need.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

2Rant Thread Empty Rant. Sorry Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 pm

HelloGoodBye

Hello guys, sorry I just needed to rant about my fucked up life.
I just needed to get this all out their. Sorry again. My life isn't bad, it's just thing are really shitty for me right now.

1) I am constently getting judged for listening to the music I like, looking the way I do, acting the way I do and feeling the way I do.
I feel like I can't have any self expression until I'm 18. I'm not that "out there" either. Here, this is a picture of me from a couple months ago. (it was from the end of june) Yes it's my profile picture on twitter. I no longer have the purple dye or lip ring. Because I can't.

http://twitter.com/account/profile_image/izzikitsune?hreflang=en
This is from today. Just now actually. (still in PJ's)
http://twitpic.com/2fg9h7
Anyway, It just really makes me sad to think that I can't be myself around other people. Mostly my family.

2) I have been very depressed lately. I can't talk to my dad because he will think I'm crazy and I try to hide my sadness from others so no one thinks I am weird. I can't take anti- depressions though, I have seriously thought about them.
I just feel very far and distant from people and very alone. I'm not lonely, but alone. I'm a very social person too.

3) This issue is bugging me a lot actually, because it really effects my life a lot. Here goes it...
I am at the age where I should put everything aside and focus on school, start looking at collages and stop skipping class. Study instead of parties and (NOT SAYING I DO THIS) sleeping around (I DO NOT sleep around promise) Find something I want to do as a living for the rest of my life.
People always tell me "Oh your going to collage here then medical school" I don't want to be a doctor or something like that. Heck, I don't even know if I want to go to collage. I am in a band, have been in many different bands and none fit, but this one does and we have been working really hard on an EP and getting signed and all. (We are labeled to Dead on Arrival Records) and I want to see where I go with this, music is honesty what I love.
My feeling is, I can go to collage and all whenever, but to tour and all, you can't do that forever and that's been my dream since I was little so why not try for that. Give my two years and if we still are nowhere in the music indrustry I can go to collage, but if it's working out and I'm still having fun then why not.
If I ever told my family this I'd be kicked out though. Thats what I'm scared of.
I don't have interest in finishing school and going to become a doctor or lawyer, so why can't I be what I want to be?
It's really bothering me though, I don't know what to do. Anyone want to give input? Am I crazy or is my head on strait. Just help me out I feel so lost.

4) This one is normal drama, but I feel like I try to give someone my all and I love them and spend memories and "firsts" with this guy, who treats you like crap later? I hate this feeling.

3Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:17 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, sorry I just needed to rant about my fucked up life.
I just needed to get this all out their. Sorry again. My life isn't bad, it's just thing are really shitty for me right now.

1) I am constently getting judged for listening to the music I like, looking the way I do, acting the way I do and feeling the way I do.
I feel like I can't have any self expression until I'm 18. I'm not that "out there" either. Here, this is a picture of me from a couple months ago. (it was from the end of june) Yes it's my profile picture on twitter. I no longer have the purple dye or lip ring. Because I can't.

http://twitter.com/account/profile_image/izzikitsune?hreflang=en
This is from today. Just now actually. (still in PJ's)
http://twitpic.com/2fg9h7
Anyway, It just really makes me sad to think that I can't be myself around other people. Mostly my family.

2) I have been very depressed lately. I can't talk to my dad because he will think I'm crazy and I try to hide my sadness from others so no one thinks I am weird. I can't take anti- depressions though, I have seriously thought about them.
I just feel very far and distant from people and very alone. I'm not lonely, but alone. I'm a very social person too.

3) This issue is bugging me a lot actually, because it really effects my life a lot. Here goes it...
I am at the age where I should put everything aside and focus on school, start looking at collages and stop skipping class. Study instead of parties and (NOT SAYING I DO THIS) sleeping around (I DO NOT sleep around promise) Find something I want to do as a living for the rest of my life.
People always tell me "Oh your going to collage here then medical school" I don't want to be a doctor or something like that. Heck, I don't even know if I want to go to collage. I am in a band, have been in many different bands and none fit, but this one does and we have been working really hard on an EP and getting signed and all. (We are labeled to Dead on Arrival Records) and I want to see where I go with this, music is honesty what I love.
My feeling is, I can go to collage and all whenever, but to tour and all, you can't do that forever and that's been my dream since I was little so why not try for that. Give my two years and if we still are nowhere in the music indrustry I can go to collage, but if it's working out and I'm still having fun then why not.
If I ever told my family this I'd be kicked out though. Thats what I'm scared of.
I don't have interest in finishing school and going to become a doctor or lawyer, so why can't I be what I want to be?
It's really bothering me though, I don't know what to do. Anyone want to give input? Am I crazy or is my head on strait. Just help me out I feel so lost.

4) This one is normal drama, but I feel like I try to give someone my all and I love them and spend memories and "firsts" with this guy, who treats you like crap later? I hate this feeling.

Hey. before I make my reply to this, we actually have a rant thread towards the bottom of the section. It's way down there and might be hard to find, but do you think you would mind copying all this and pasting it in a reply there, then if I could delte this thread? I'm sorry, I just created that so everyone will have somewhere to post their rants because if everyone makes new topics for every rant then this gets kind of spammy.

In response:
1. Don't worry about that. I get hassled for that kind of thing all the time, and here's what I came to realize. Just because people don't like the way you are doesn't a) make you any different than the person you are. As long as you stay true to yourself at heart, that's what really matters. As long as you know who you are, it doesn't make you any less of yourself to act a certain way to please people.

2. At this age, life is like an emotional rollercoaster. Depression is part of it. What I say is, find someone online and talk to them about it. My profile is always open if you want to drop me a message for advice because I'll gladly give you some. You're kind of experiencing the same thing I am. Which is depression. But nobody in real life understands a) the fact that you are depressed. b) what reasons you have to be depressed. c) what to do about it. From my experience, people online are a much greater help than people in real life. Mainly because there's so many kinds of people you can meet online and you can easily make friends with at least one person who's gone through the same things you've gone through. In real life, you're limited to a small selection of people, and if you're different, you're kinda out of luck.

3. Frankly, my advice is just to make them happy for now. Then, once you turn to an age when you can move out or something, then tell them how you really feel. I know this sounds pretty crappy, but it's just in case they don't like your decisions. Also, they might respect your choices a little more when you're older and seem more mature to make those choices. Also, who knows, what you want may change by that time.

4. I... honestly have no idea what to say here but...

Sorry if this isn't the advice you wanted.

Okay, here's my rant:

Well, I've been fighting an awful lot with my mom recently. And I really mean a lot. Constantly. We had about four fights today. All of them were pretty bad. The thing is, I don't start any of them. She starts badmouthing my aunt (my dad's sister) and I (very politely) say that's rude and ask her to stop and then she goes off about how I'm not on her side and blah and I get really mad and then we just scream at each other. Then, she oges and tells my dad I was rude to her or whatever.

4Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:13 am

HelloGoodBye

Haha thanks for moving this sorry it was in the wrong spot.

5Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

That's alright! xD I'm glad I figured out how to merge it.

6Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yeah, okay, sure! Blame it on everyone except yourself! Would you just get off your high horse already? You're the problem, and it's about time you realized it. It's not my problem that you're a selfish idiot.

7Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Si Hoo

Si Hoo

Ever have one of those days with no one to talk to? That's been happening to me a lot lately. Unfortunately, all my pals in real life feel the desperate need to 'share' all the details of any secret they're told with the rest of the gang... It makes it a little difficult to have private conversations anymore.
It's not a huge problem, but I just wanted to post something on the rant thread. xD It hasn't been used for quite some time.

8Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Si Hoo wrote:Ever have one of those days with no one to talk to? That's been happening to me a lot lately. Unfortunately, all my pals in real life feel the desperate need to 'share' all the details of any secret they're told with the rest of the gang... It makes it a little difficult to have private conversations anymore.
It's not a huge problem, but I just wanted to post something on the rant thread. xD It hasn't been used for quite some time.
*hugs*

9Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gah! Thursday, Friday and Saturday (yesterday) have just been the worst days ever!

So, on Thursday, I took this freakin impossible chemistry test! Like, seriously. Even the one genius girl in my class just looked at it an said that she was blanking. And, I went over it with my teacher and I ended up not doing as bad as I thought I did, but still WHY??? Right after the test I had to walk from the upper school to the middle school and I cried the entire way down! Then, I had a choir concert that night and right before the concert I realized I had lost one of the two songs that I had to turn in. Gah! I was freaking out the entire time! Then, after the concert I literally just went home and went to bed.

Then, Friday, I ended up finding my music, but the day was just awful. So, I put all this makeup on because we had to do three assemblies and I knew that this guy would be in the concert, so I thought I would look nice for him, and he didn't even show up! So, then, for all three assemblies. my shoulder was hurting from holding my music up. It was hurting all day, and it was not fun during the concert to be holding it up and literally my entire shoulder had this shooting pain. I mean, everyone else's did too, but it was not fun at all. And, three assemblies in two hours is not exactly fun. And the rest of the day I was just incredibly tired.

Saturday was just not fun in the slightest. I ended up arguing with my mom for quite some time. And I had to wake up at 6. The only good thing that happened was a hospice meeting that I had in the morning.

10Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:52 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Aw, I'm so sorry about that, but you can't take down Fridays. They are awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum