Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bacadoudou in da Place =3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 pm

bacadoudou

Hi everybody !

I was wondering if this great forum was still active :S ?!

I indtroduce myself :

My name is Laura and I'm Belgium (yes, VERY small country), I'm 18 and I'm studying languages at the university (English & Spanish).
I'm also the administrator of CineMusic (cinemusic.forumactif.org) Very Happy.

Well, it's very sad your forum don't have more members :'(.

See U !

2Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello and welcome to the forum Laura! xD Yes, we are small, but whoever wants to join can join I suppose. I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Oh, and yes, we are still as active as we can be.

I'm Hulie on WI, the owner of the club there. I just decided to make this website to be able to organize everyone's songs better, and also so people can post more about themselves, so we can learn about all our aspiring musicians.

When posting in a new section, be sure to read the section rules, as they'll be helpful for you, and also ,reading the rules tends to keep you from breaking them. Also, the rules page contains general reminders and the FAQ. The FAQ is the same for all the sections, however, as the growth of the site progresses, they might be updated frequently. Also, check the news board, as it will contain updates about the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, or make a topic in the Site Discussion section.

Also, posting your songs is fun, but check out some of the other sections. Like the Other Websites section, The Open Chat and Mature Chat, and the Writing and Inspirational Musicians section. We ask that you do this simply so we can get to know you better! After all, fans always want to know more about their favorite artists.

Other than this, I don't think there's anything else to tell, so welcome and have fun!

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

3Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Welcome to the club, Laura.

4Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm

bacadoudou

Thanks Smile !
I'll reading everything, no problem Wink.

Well, I was wondering :
Would you accept to write songs for other people (particular singers Smile).
On my forum, we will open a section called "Young Talents".
We will offer a service which will help them to create their cover (album covers) but also help them to be "more famous" Smile

(Our forum is in french but, well, english is a so beautiful language <3.)

I read some of your songs, and I just thing your work is amazing.

Thanks a lot for your greetings Smile !

5Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Well, unless you do say that someone else did write it, it's okay.

6Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:41 pm

bacadoudou

Of course Smile.
Well, may I give you the link to my forum ?! Smile

7Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

xD I actually take French at school, so I suppose I could understand a bit. And you posted a link to your forum in the OP. Wink

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

8Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 am

bacadoudou

Oh, I didn't remember at all x).
Well, if I can help you with french, I'll do it with pleasure !

The section I told you is not open yet.
We have some problem with the forum (not very active as you can see :'().
Maybe you have some "tips" to give.
Be sure I would be very happy that you'd become part of the staff (well, "songs writers", I don't know Smile).
You work is just awesome.

Thank you very much !

9Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:35 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Well, I can help you advertise on some sites that allow so.

10Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 am

bacadoudou

We thought about creating the same communities but in other languages (english, spanish, dutch, german, italian, russian, ...), of course step by step.
It would allow the members sharing their styles abroad countries and languages, do you understand what I mean ?!

But, our first aim :
Make that the french one (the "original one" goes well).
So I don't know exactly what to do first ...

We have to :
- search new staff members (admin, modo, graphistes, "chroniqueurs", people to write the "newspaper of the forum, people who will deal with the "code" - CSS, HTML, ...)

- generate moe activities

- review all our section

I've just think about something ...
Would you like to be the creators of the "english" version Smile ?!
I see that you like music (films ? Series ?).
So maybe you are interested in it Very Happy ...
(We can open a section for "lyrics", you'll feel less alone than here Wink).

Of course, we have to "finish" the french version, so you have time enough to think about it Razz.

Thanks !

11Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Um, I wish I could, but I don't know how to create websites. I'm just a beginner. Kai will be more than happy to help as far as I know.

12Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:48 am

bacadoudou

Oh, it's not a website Smile
Just a forum ...

But you know, you can easily become "administrator" or "moderator" Smile
Well, you noticed that you were quite active even in a "small" forum (I mean, without a lot of members Wink).

<3 Smile

13Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:50 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Yeah, but I like this place. I can share all of my music on here without a problem unlike Webkinz Insider or TWIG.

14Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am

bacadoudou

Oh, you know, it's as you want Smile
I didn't force just ^^
I just suggested building a "new kind of place" thanks to your work Smile

I know it's hard to leave a place we love, I undunstand totally Wink ...

15Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Oh, well thank you.

16Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 am

bacadoudou

^^
Hope you'll find some new members to see your nice work Smile
(Please forgive my poor english :S !)

17Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Empty Re: Bacadoudou in da Place =3 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Don't worry, I understand what you are talking about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum