Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holiday Concerts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey guys! So, this season is a wonderful time for music galore! With all of the Christmas caroling and wonderful holiday music all around.

But, for us performers, it's a very busy time indeed. With all of the holiday concerts to make people get into the spirit, we have a lot of work cut out for us. I know that sometimes, it feels like there's too much rehearsing and not enough time for us to enjoy our holidays. I definitely feel like that sometimes, especially now, with three concerts this week.

But, when I think about it, seeing all of my friends and signing all of the holiday music I am now, all these concerts I have to sing in are the perfect way to get into the spirit of the holidays!

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Admin

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:50 am by Admin

Yeah, my school has a lot of diversity. But, I feel like we could use a bit more.

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:56 pm by MichaelJackson'sGirl

Yeah, my school is not that religious in a sense. I go to a public school.

Admin

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm by Admin

That's cool!

We sang He Watching Over Israel, Ave Verum Corpus, Hallelujah Amen, Pie Jesu, The Heavans are Telling, Quoniam Tu Solus Sanctus and Cum Sancto Spiritu. I think that's all...

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:51 pm by MichaelJackson'sGirl

Um...

Things That Never Die, Take Me To The Water, Hey Harmonika...and that's all I can remember.

Admin

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:03 pm by Admin

Really? That's cool! So is my cousin! What other songs did you do?

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 am by MichaelJackson'sGirl

We are doing that song this year too. That was so weird!

Admin

Post Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:36 pm by Admin

xD Yeah. I had an out of school one yesterday, but this week I have both my school ones. We do religious music but no Christmas songa. The only one that we're doing this year that I've heard of before is Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. But, I love all of the songs we're doin.

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Post Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:51 pm by MichaelJackson'sGirl

I wish we can do that in our school. We don't do Christmas songs because they are too religious. I go to a public school.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]