Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sometimes Things Happen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

So, yesterday, I performed my dance in the actual Expo yesterday, and it was so much fun. Not only did we have a good time performing, but we got to watch all the toher acts, including a kung fu act that went on before us.

It was really amazing, because he broke a piece of glass on stage, just by throwing something at it.

But, that meant that there was broken glass all over the stage, right before we were about to dance on it. And worse, it was a Bollywood dance, so of course we did it barefoot.

I was in the front of the stage when we went up, and I was one of the people on the side with all the broken glass. Which brings me to my point. Sometimes, things happen onstage that you didn't practice or plan for. So it's always important to remember that you might have to modify your performance to make it fit or avoid problem.

We ended up starting really far back, and having me go really close to the middle of the stage so that we didn't step on it.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm by MichaelJackson'sGirl

I'm glad that you continued the dance, but people really should clean the stage first.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum