Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concerts...!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Concerts...!!! Empty Concerts...!!!

Admin

Admin
Admin

Truly, when it comes to music, concerts make it worth everything. When you're in your uniform and you are doing everything just as you rehearsed for everyone in the audience. While you're nervous when trying to sing as beautifully as possible.

The feeling of concerts are different for everyone, but when you love music, they're always enjoyable. Concerts make all the rehearsing and work worth it, because you get to share what you have been working on. And, when there are others there, you get to see what everyone else has been working on.

Today I had my first school choir concert, and everything went great! It was so amazing to be standing up there in my dress, even with the feeling that I would fall off stage. But as we sang all our songs, we made people laugh, we made people cry, we made people smile and we made people remember their past. And knowing that I could do all that really made all the practice worth it. Through concerts, I know that my voice really does affect people.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum