Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Fright!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stage Fright!!! Empty Stage Fright!!!

Admin

Admin
Admin

So, I'm really really sorry for not replying on the blog for a while. But, I have my first school choir concert in less than a week which I am really nervous for. So, I decided I would talk abbout something that happens to a lot of musicians before they perform.

Stage fright!!!

So, stage fright is not a fun feeling. Especially when you are on stage and you have it. And, many people tell you to "imagine the audience in their underwear" or something of that sort. Well, for me, that just makes me more nervous. So, what I do is...just do it!

Stage fright is scary sometimes, but, when you're scared, you concentrate more on what you're doing. I just try and make myself get lost in the music, so I'm not thinking of all the people there watching me. Because, when you're not thinking of all the people, you aren't very scared of all the people in the audience.

So, what's your advice to cure stage fright?

Also, I'd like to put together a newsletter of everything that happens to the members of the site, and their music. So if you have something to say, sent me a PM or comment on this post. Thanks!

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:49 pm by MichaelJackson'sGirl

Look at a single point in the audience or on stage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum