Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

September 11, 2001-2011

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1September 11, 2001-2011 Empty September 11, 2001-2011 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

This was something I wrote yesterday in Creative Writing class because 9/11 is coming up soon. I started to cry.

September 11, 2001
I was in Kindergarten. I was five. My memory isn't that great, but I remember this:
I came home from school thinking today was a normal early dismissal. My sister, Erin followed me as the usual. We entered the living room. Grandma was watching the news. I knew something was wrong. She would watch the game show network.
On the TV, I witnessed two buildings caught on fire and plummitting to the streets of New York. I was awestruck. At the same time, I was dumbfounded. I thought this was all fake...until Grandma said, "Girls, your mother is in those buildings."

September 11, 2011:
I am in 10th grade. I am 15. I am very thankful for god sparing my mother's life. Because I now know of what actually happened that day almost ten years ago, I am scared to know what would've happened if the person who cared for me for almost sixteen years...didn't come home.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum