Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

News About the Blog...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey everyone! Welcome to the new and improved music blog. I know I have already made some posts, but I am thinking of updating it a lot more frequently and with more than just site news. If you feel that you have anything important to contribute to the blog, whether it be a new song or some news about yourself, send me a PM. Also, be sure to comment on this post to let all the writers know what you think about it.

That said, watch out for new posts soon, becaus this should be a very fun experience for all of us.

So, in my school choir, we are singing a song called "Heart, We Will Forget Him" and it's one of the most beautiful songs that I've ever heard. It's about a deep kind of love, and I can't wait until we finish the song and it sounds perfect! I also feel like I can really connect to this song in a way. Even though it's not the literal meaning of the song that I connect to. Here's a recording of the song that I found on youtube.

EDIT: It seems that I have to refresh the page a few times for the video to show up. If it doesn't show up for you, I'd refresh too.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum