Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relationship Advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relationship Advice Empty Relationship Advice Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I feel like I'll be asking for guy advice a ton soon, so, I decided to create a thread for it. So, if you need any advice in a relationship with your crush, boyfriend or girlfriend, or even just a friend, we'll be happy to answer it here.

So, advice... There's a guy I Like. I know he liked me at the end of the schoolyear, but things could have changed since then. I really hope he still likes me. I also hope he doesn't start liking someone else. I'm so nervous about seeing him, but, I'm even more nervous about not seeing him. I mean, I have absolutely no idea where he was yesterday. He wasn't at football practice, I know that. But, tomorrow is book day, and it's from 9-12, and I know he has practice from 9-11, and I have practice from 9-10:15, but, by the time I get from the golf course to school it will be around 11, so I might see him then. I really hope so, because then the next chance I have is probably orientation the day before school starts. Anyway, if I do see him, what should I say and do? I'm not even sure if he'll talk to me.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

2Relationship Advice Empty Re: Relationship Advice Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Oh you mentioned this on WI. All I can say is contact him and tell him you're sorry. Is there a possible way to connect with him?

3Relationship Advice Empty Re: Relationship Advice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Er, no, not really... I'll see him in a week or so, though...

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

4Relationship Advice Empty Re: Relationship Advice Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Well, when you see him, tell him or make something special like...idk a card or something that saying I'm sorry on it. Like Mia did in The Princess Diaries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum