Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sports! Let the games begin...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sports! Let the games begin... Empty Sports! Let the games begin... Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Meh, I know school is starting and everything, so does anyone here play any sports? Maybe not even for school, just any sports in general.

I used to play soccer for my school, and, I'm not sure if I will this year, but I am playing golf for my fall sport which is super fun already, because practices started on the 8th. I am really excited for that because basically everyone plays golf on my dad's side of the family. And, my cousin is on the team at her school. But, then there's also dance which I am really excited for, because there's always a super cool dance show that they put on at the end of the winter sport season with dances that people coreographed, and they're all really different and cool. I can't wait to do that because it looks like so much fun, but you can tell how much work they have to put into it.

So, what are you guys doing in terms of sports?

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

2Sports! Let the games begin... Empty Re: Sports! Let the games begin... Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

I used to do sports, but I suck at them. I was on the softball team for a couple of weeks with teenagers and I was only ten.

3Sports! Let the games begin... Empty Re: Sports! Let the games begin... Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Softball is awesome! Too bad my school doesn't have a team.

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

4Sports! Let the games begin... Empty Re: Sports! Let the games begin... Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

My school I think does, but I'm going into the high school this year, so I don't know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum