Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY VERY FIRST JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

This took place all back in November. During October, my friends and I were talking about Justin as the usual. Then, my best friend, Tiffany tells me that he was coming to Atlantic City in November, and she was going with a girl I hate, so I changed my mind about going with Tiffany. I asked her when the concert was. She told me in was supposed to be on the 20th but they moved it to the day before for some reason. I started to freak out because that was my birthday.

As soon as I got home from school that day, I begged my mom to buy tickets. At first my dad was all, we aren't paying over a hundred dollars for crappy tickets. Then, my mom argued that it was on my birthday, so I deserve it. I called my other best friend, Renee and asked her if she could come to AC with us. She said yes.

When my birthday came, Renee and I charged for the car and hopped in for a one and a half hour drive south. When we got there, the Trump Plaza was packed with Beliebers who were attending the concert too. My mom hated this part. I don't know what she hated most but it was all worth it.
There were three opening acts before Bieber showed up. Burnham (HOT), Jasmine V (How on earth did she get to the lights with a voice of remixed Ke$ha?), and Sean Kingston (Pulled off a good show). Finally, Justin showed up and I never heard any girls scream that loud in my life. Justin can pull off a good concert. But after it was over, I couldn't hear for the rest of the night. BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! <3

Admin

Admin
Admin

Congrads! Glad you had fun! Smile Sounds like an awesome birthday!

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

It would've been better if I was the One Less Lonely Girl, but it was still worth it LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum