Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, I'm New Here

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, I'm New Here Empty Hi, I'm New Here Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Tarret

So I'm Tarret and I'm a writer at Triond. I write many songs and other articles. I hope to make many friends here. Thanks for having me in this community.

2Hi, I'm New Here Empty Re: Hi, I'm New Here Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:22 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Welcome to Song Writing Forums.

3Hi, I'm New Here Empty Re: Hi, I'm New Here Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello Tarret! Welcome!

I'm Hulie on WI, the owner of the club there. I just decided to make this website to be able to organize everyone's songs better, and also so people can post more about themselves, so we can learn about all our aspiring musicians.

When posting in a new section, be sure to read the section rules, as they'll be helpful for you, and also ,reading the rules tends to keep you from breaking them. Also, the rules page contains general reminders and the FAQ. The FAQ is the same for all the sections, however, as the growth of the site progresses, they might be updated frequently. Also, check the news board, as it will contain updates about the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, or make a topic in the Site Discussion section.

Also, posting your songs is fun, but check out some of the other sections. Like the Other Websites section, The Open Chat and Mature Chat, and the Writing and Inspirational Musicians section. We ask that you do this simply so we can get to know you better! After all, fans always want to know more about their favorite artists.

Other than this, I don't think there's anything else to tell, so welcome and have fun!

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum