Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!
Song Writing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under age?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Under age? Empty Under age? Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

HelloGoodBye

Hello guys. It's me, Izzi. My question for you guys to day is, under age sex, drugs, and drinking. What are your opinions?
For sex, meh it honestly depends, if the person is closer to 18, like the age 16, or better yet 17, has been in the same relationship for at least a year, and are taking all protection to make it as safe as possible. Oh, and don't have any STDs then I think it's okay to a point. Not exessive, but maybe like once or twice before your 18. I honestly would prefer to NOT have sex, but that's just me.

Drugs. I don't think anyone should get into drugs no matter the age.
Stay strait-edge!

Drinking, if your 21 fine drink if you'd like to, as long as your not an addicted.

Again, I like being strait-edge better, meaning no casual sex, drugs, drinking and so on, better.

What are your thoughts?

2Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

Sex: Never until marriage.
Drugs: Never at all.
Drinking: Probably never ever.

3Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Meh, One of my online friends lost his virginity at the age of 13. I understand why that happened and I get it. He used protection. I won't go into it because I know he wouldn't like that but I don't care about sex as long as it's protected sex.

Drugs. Again, I don't use them. Don't plan to. I don't think they're good, however, I can only do so much if someone else wants to use em. So, seriously, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want.

Drinking. People need to be more educated about what drinking can do to you underage. I never learned enough to stop me from underage drinking until I was 13. Then I had a few classes on it and they taught how horrible it was. But, seriously, kids need to be more educated on what drinking can do to you if you're underage. There are age limits for a reason. And there are too many kids who don't know that.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://songwritingc.forumotion.com

4Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 pm

HelloGoodBye

Admin wrote:Meh, One of my online friends lost his virginity at the age of 13. I understand why that happened and I get it. He used protection. I won't go into it because I know he wouldn't like that but I don't care about sex as long as it's protected sex.

Drugs. Again, I don't use him. Don't plan to. I don't think they're good, however, I can only do so much if someone else wants to use em. So, seriously, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want.

Drinking. People need to be more educated about what drinking can do to you underage. I never learned enough to stop me from underage drinking until I was 13. Then I had a few classes on it and they taught how horrible it was. But, seriously, kids need to be more educated on what drinking can do to you if you're underage. There are age limits for a reason. And there are too many kids who don't know that.

I feel the same way for the most part:-)

I've had a sips of drinks and honestly to me it tastes like shit. I was like 7 when I tried beer (a sip or two) it the first time. I thought it was gross and to this day I still do.

I do agree with you for many things.

I might want to edit my view on the sex, because I don't care what people do as long as they are around the same age it's when it's a 10 year old and a 17 year old, then there's issues.

5Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

HelloGoodBye wrote:
Admin wrote:Meh, One of my online friends lost his virginity at the age of 13. I understand why that happened and I get it. He used protection. I won't go into it because I know he wouldn't like that but I don't care about sex as long as it's protected sex.

Drugs. Again, I don't use him. Don't plan to. I don't think they're good, however, I can only do so much if someone else wants to use em. So, seriously, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want.

I've had a sips of drinks and honestly to me it tastes like shit. I was like 7 when I tried beer (a sip or two) it the first time. I thought it was gross and to this day I still do.

I might want to edit my view on the sex, because I don't care what people do as long as they are around the same age it's when it's a 10 year old and a 17 year old, then there's issues.
Yeah... I don't care what other people do as long as they know what they're getting into. If they do, then go right ahead. Fine by me. But, when something goes wrong and they come whining saying, "I didn't know!" Then it annoys me to death because it's just like, "Seriously. Do some research before you do that."

Yeah. It does. I almost threw up when I tried some of my dad's wine. And I haven't tried any since.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the states. Wink

6Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

HelloGoodBye

Admin wrote:
HelloGoodBye wrote:

Yeah... I don't care what other people do as long as they know what they're getting into. If they do, then go right ahead. Fine by me. But, when something goes wrong and they come whining saying, "I didn't know!" Then it annoys me to death because it's just like, "Seriously. Do some research before you do that."

Yeah. It does. I almost threw up when I tried some of my dad's wine. And I haven't tried any since.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the states. Wink

Yup:-)

7Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hum, okay, so I was reading on DC and I found something interesting. I guess it could go here. (If not, I'll delete this) However, what do you guys think of legalizing marijuana?

I'm somewhat for this...somewhat not.

8Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

I''m on the not side.

9Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

MichaelJackson'sGirl wrote:I''m on the not side.
Why is that? I can definitely see why it's needed.

10Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:15 pm

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

I don't know why that kind of drug is needed for anything.

11Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

MichaelJackson'sGirl wrote:I don't know why that kind of drug is needed for anything.
Medical reasons. I think the medical uses should be expanded. However, not to the point where people can abuse it. Besides, people do it anyway.

12Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm

HelloGoodBye

Admin wrote:Hum, okay, so I was reading on DC and I found something interesting. I guess it could go here. (If not, I'll delete this) However, what do you guys think of legalizing marijuana?

Well, it's proven that legalizing marijuana in different countries, has actually caused percentage of people buying it by over 30%. People do it because they get the thrill of "rebelling" and when it's no longer illegal some people feel that it's useless.
It's also good for medical reasons.
I do see the issues that would happen if we did legalize it.

13Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

HelloGoodBye wrote:
Admin wrote:Hum, okay, so I was reading on DC and I found something interesting. I guess it could go here. (If not, I'll delete this) However, what do you guys think of legalizing marijuana?

Well, it's proven that legalizing marijuana in different countries, has actually caused percentage of people buying it by over 30%. People do it because they get the thrill of "rebelling" and when it's no longer illegal some people feel that it's useless.
Yes. Exactly. There are the people that would stop because they like breaking the law. And making it legal would stop them. However, there are those that would do it after it was legal. And that might escalate the the point of substance abuse. Maybe I should make a new topic for this... (substance abuse)
Yes. I have a whole list of online friends who use marijuana for medical reasons. And it might help them if the laws for medical uses were expanded.

14Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:59 pm

HelloGoodBye

Admin wrote:
HelloGoodBye wrote:

Yes. Exactly. There are the people that would stop because they like breaking the law. And making it legal would stop them. However, there are those that would do it after it was legal. And that might escalate the the point of substance abuse. Maybe I should make a new topic for this... (substance abuse)
Yes. I have a whole list of online friends who use marijuana for medical reasons. And it might help them if the laws for medical uses were expanded.
I think that would be cool to make another thread.

And yeah I understand some people might be afraid to try it if it's illegal and would use it if it was. All depends.

15Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 pm

funny12321

funny12321

Me-
Sex- after marrige or when i am close to 18 and taking all precautions
Drugs- no. eww. just no
Drinking- Probably not at all

16Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 am

HelloGoodBye

Guys, your saying your never gonna drink.
Is that true? I mean think about it, that means your never going to order a wine at a fancy resteruant, never going to buy a margireata, never going to sip a beer at a cook out? Is that really your case?

17Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:21 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

HelloGoodBye wrote:Guys, your saying your never gonna drink.
Is that true? I mean think about it, that means your never going to order a wine at a fancy resteruant, never going to buy a margireata, never going to sip a beer at a cook out? Is that really your case?
This is true. I'm pretty sure I didn't say if I would or wouldn't drink in my statement. So, my answer is, in moderation. A little drink here and there is not bad. And when you're an adult, it's not that easy to avoid. Chances are, you're gonna have some wine on you're wedding night, you're gonna have a few sips of beer at a party. This is still considered drinking. It may not be bad, but it's still considered drinking.

18Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 am

funny12321

funny12321

HelloGoodBye wrote:Guys, your saying your never gonna drink.

well i plan on never drinking. me and my sis plan to never do that. but it might happen, but i will never get drunk

19Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 am

MichaelJackson'sGirl

MichaelJackson'sGirl

I'm never drinking in my life.

20Under age? Empty Re: Under age? Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 am

funny12321

funny12321

haha me too Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum